Why photography is so important:
- Photography is important because it slows down the pace of life and freezes time.
- Photography is important because it tells a story. YOUR story. MY story. OUR story.
- Photography is important because it helps us find the beauty in our everyday lives, the beauty in the over-looked and under-appreciated, the beauty in wrinkles and sags and gray hairs, the beauty in ourselves.
- Photography is important because it holds a mirror up to humanity and shows us what’s real, what’s true, how unique we all are, and how much we really have in common.
- Photography is important because it helps us remember our loved ones, remember that cute dress we wore to that party, remember that intimate conversation we had with our mom, or the shared laugh we had with our best friend.
Because photographs are so important for you to have, it doesn’t mean you have to pay an exorbitant amount of money to cherish them.
Prices start at:
$200.00 – This price is not in regards to real estate.
1.0 – Hours of shoot time
5 – Professionally edited images
5×7 – Prints of each edit.
4×6 – Prints of each edit
1 – 8×10 of the picture of your choice